Car Hire Nairobi
Car Rental Nairobi
Nairobi Car Hire Services from Ksh 5000 /= per day
Why use Isura rental car services
It is cheaper to hire than to buy, saving you money on insurance, depreciation and maintenance, not to mention the worry of ownership.
- We stock a large, modern fleet with lower emissions for less environmental impact.
- Constant low prices.
- We only charge a low insurance excess – with other companies it may cost you to reduce to our standard excess.
Top Cars for Hire in Nairobi, Kenya
A good number of foreigners and locals hire cars in the city of Nairobi for business, occasions or for leisure purposes. While planning for your trip, it is always important to plan in advance for your convenience. This can be easily done by booking with us the best Nairobi car hire services provider. At Isura car hire services we have some of the best solutions for your needs. With our wide range of cars for hire, you will surely get the best car for your business travel at affordable prices. Here are some of the most convenient cars for hire for travelers in Nairobi city.
- Toyota Mark X/ Crown – To start us off is a classic Toyota Mark X and Toyota Crown. This 4-door sedans have been one of the most demanded cars for hire in Nairobi for leisure and business related travel. This is mainly due to its affordability and the ability to align with all the needs of different customers . It can take up to 4 people and has a spacious rear for cargo. These executive saloons are fast and very stable on the road.
- Mercedes Benz – These German made cars are among the popularly known luxury cars in the world. This is due to their ability to ooze elegance and royalty from the elegant shiny exteriors that includes a fierce front all through to the cozy leather seat interior. For any business traveler and looking for that VIP ride to a meeting in the city, then a Mercedes Benz should be your number one choice.
- Range Rover – The Range Rover is a car that easily combines a touch of class and wealth. It also shows how ready and focused you are for that business deal or making money in general. The Royal Car as it is commonly known, the Range Rover has a luxurious interior and exterior that makes it the perfect choice for your business trip in Nairobi.
- Toyota Noah – Without counting the driver’s seat, the Toyota Noah is a seven seater family car that is very spacious and has adequate room for your luggage.
- Toyota Prado J150 – It boasts of its ability to accommodate up to seven people with enough room for your luggage. Its a prestigious SUV that commands a lot of respect in the Kenyan Roads. Its an Off-road beast and a stable vehicle on the road.
- Toyota Alphard – Boasts of a comfy well-spaced interior design. It has a large holding capacity and adequate room for your luggage
Frequently asked questions
See what people ask us
Go to www.isuracarhire.com and search for a vehicle of your choice enter the pickup date and the drop off date and proceed to reserve, enter your personal details and proceed to pay online with either mpesa or PayPal. Complete the process and email a copy of your Driving Licence and your identity card/passport.
Once you complete the reservation and payment process, an email will be sent with pictures of the vehicle and the registration number.
Get immediate medical assistance if you have been injured. Call the office when you are in a position to and report the accident. Record an accident report at the nearest police station who will organize for the car to be towed and obtain a police abstract.
The minimum days required to hire a vehicle especially for self drive is 3days
If you are a return client the vehicle can be dropped and picked at your place of residence. If you are also flying in from abroad through Jomo Kenyatta International Airport the vehicle can be dropped at the Airport. We however insist for first time clients to come and collect the vehicle at our offices in Marsabit Plaza.
If you are a return client the vehicle cab be dropped and picked at your place of residence. If you are also flying in from abroad the car can be dropped at the Airport.
We offer self-drive car hire services to customers above 25 years.
How to Hire a Car in Nairobi, Kenya
Hiring a car is one of the best way to move around Nairobi and Kenya at large in comfort and convenience. Here are some of our best tips.
- Get a well-known and trusted Nairobi car hire company – There are many car hire companies in Nairobi. Each of these companies offer different types of cars with different terms of service and car conditions – however not all nairobi car rental offer new and well maintained vehicles. At Isura car hire and tours we do thorough body and mechanical check ups as well as repairs on a regular basis, thanks to our in house service Centre.
- Book a rental car that best suits your needs – When considering a good car rental services company in Nairobi, never be in a hurry; always take your time to get a car rental Nairobi that best fits your personal needs and convenience.
- Observe the traffic laws – You surely don’t want to get in trouble by not following the traffic laws, do you? By following the simple traffic laws you will be safe and enjoy your ride in Nairobi or across the country and enjoy the rent car.
Car hire Nairobi
5 Tips on How to Choose the Best Car to Hire in Nairobi
Hiring a car has always been one of the best ways to travel around on your personal, family or business trips without necessarily having to have your own car. This has shown to be a safe, comfortable and convenient way to move around for you, your family, friends or even business partners. Here are some of the tips to help you in making the right decision when hiring a car.
- Spacious – For a comfortable trip you have to get a car that can fit all passengers and any luggage that will come along on your trip.
- 4×4 vehicle – Depending on where you are planning to travel to, if your trip involves steep, rough or slippery terrains, you should consider hiring a 4×4 vehicle. This will ensure you get a comfortable and stress free trip, regardless of the terrain.
- A car with GPS – Our Nairobi car hire service offers cars with GPS. This is actually very important when traveling to new places that you have never been before.
- Unlimited drive mileage – An affordable car with unlimited mileage is something you would want in your package, right? Then getting a car from a Nairobi car hire company that offers this would make your trip more exciting and fun.
- Insurance – While on the road, anything can happen – we call them accidents because no one plans on getting one. Take a close look at the insurance cover that comes with the rented car and make sure you understand it and are comfortable with it before hiring out the car.
Car Rental Locations
We can deliver the self drive car in any of the following places in Nairobi. Brookside, Buru buru, Dagoretti, Dagoretti Corner, Dandora, Donholm, Eastleigh, Embakasi, garden estate, gigiri, Githurai, grevillea grove, Hamza, hill view estate, hurlingham, Huruma, imara daima, Jogoo Road, kabete, Karen, kasarani, Kawangware, Kayole, kerara pon, kiambu road, Kileleshwa, kilimani, kingara road, Kinoo, Kitengela, Kitisuru, Komarock, Korogocho, kyuna, langata, Langata, Lavington, limuru, loresho, lower kabete, machakos, Mathare, mlolongo, Mlolongo, Mombasa road, Mountain view, Muthaiga, Muthaiga north, Nairobi central, Nairobi west, Ngara, Ngong road, Ngummo, Nyari, Nyayo, Old muthaiga, Parklands, Peponi, Rhapta road, Riara, Riara road, Ridgeways, Riruta, Riverside, RongaiTassia, Rossyln, Roysambu, Ruai, Ruaka, Ruiru, Runda, Satelitte, Savannah, South B, South C, Syokimau, Thigiri, Thika road, Thome, Umoja, Upper hill, Utawala, Uthiru, Valley arcade, Waiyaki Way, Westlands, Woodley, Yaya Centre, Ngong, Kibera, Kasarani, Kahawa Sukari and Kahawa West. Talk to us for all your car hire services in Nairobi and its environs.
Things to Check Before Starting Your Trip in a Hired Car
It is important that the car hire company hands you a well serviced and functioning car. Here are some of the things you need to look before taking a car for rent, they will help you avoid any misunderstanding when returning the car.
Here are some of the important things we recommend you take a look at when receiving a rental car in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Inspect the car exterior – Walk around the car and check for any dents or damages on the doors, windows, roof top and tyres. If you come across any damage, report to the company so as to get it fixed or noted to avoid additional expenses on return to car rental company.
- Inspect the interior – Check to see that the dashboard is working as expected. Here you should be taking note of lights, fuel gauge, the functionality of the wipers; door locks, windows, air conditioning and generally the cleanliness of the car rental locations.
- Inspect the engine – You surely don’t want to deal with engine problems during your planned trip. You should therefore take a general look at the engine, taking note of unusual sounds or things you see. While at the engine area, make sure to take a look at the lubricant and water levels in the Nairobi rental car.
- Check for spare tyre(s) – You wouldn’t want to get stranded and waste time in your trip because of a flat tyre. You therefore need to make sure that the rented car comes with spare tyre(s) that are in good working condition. Talk to us for car rental deals.
- First aid box – The first aid box is a must have in any car. This is used to do first aid before getting to a hospital in case of an accident. Make sure that the first aid box is available and fully equipped with the necessary items.
- Simple mechanic tool box – It is important that the car comes with a simple mechanical tool box. This is helpful when fixing simple malfunctions or breakdowns that don’t necessarily need to be fixed by a mechanic.
- Fuel amount – While most Nairobi car hire companies will hand you a fully fueled car, it is always important to check and take note of the fuel level. This will help you avoid any misunderstanding while returning the car.